1. Medical Writing
Medical writing in English and Spanish of:
A) Research results
- Abstracts and posters for scientific congresses
- Original articles
- Clinical case reports
- Narrative reviews
- Systematic reviews (meta-analysis)
- Kit of slides for scientific congresses or meetings
- Publication plan development
B) Research development
- Clinical research study protocols
- Patient Information Sheet and Consent Form
- Clinical research reports (ICH or abbreviated)
C) Regulatory documents
- Clinical expert reports
- Value dossiers
- Dossier for pharmaceutics
- Product monographs*
D) Other documents
- Consensus of experts
- Summaries of discussion groups or scientific meetings
- Critical appraisal of scientific literature
E) Publications (PDF)
- A) Development and methodology of clinical research projects
- B) Regulatory affairs
- C) Marketing projects
- Manuscript writing
- Abstract and posters
- Clinical case reports
- How to develop a clinical research report
- How to pass a peer review process
- How to perform scientific presentation in PPT
- How to develop a clinical research study protocol
- Critical appraisal of scientific research
- Epidemiology for non-experts
- Clinical trials methodology
- Words and numbers: understanding clinical research
- Specialist of Universidad en Investigación y Tratamiento Interdisciplinar del Dolor (35 créditos ECTS). Universidad del País Vasco. Lecturer, with Profª. Inmaculada Arostegui, of the course“Methodological principles of clinical research in pain” (6 ECTS). Post-graduate on-line course. 2011-2012.
- Master in Pharmacology, Development, Assessment and Rational Use of Drugs (60 ECTS). Universidad del País Vasco. Responsible of the course “Clinical Trials” (3 ECTS). Leioa-Vitoria-San Sebastián, from 2007-2012 (5 editions)
- Master in Neuroscience and Pain. Universidad de Granada. Lecture “Active drugs in CNS”, issue “Assessment of psycho-drugs in humans” ECTS). Granada, 2007-2011.
- Understanding and overcoming the peer review of biomedical journals. Fundación ESAME. Barcelona, November 18th 2008. Director of the course.
- Psychiatry course. Research methodology ¿How to develop research in psychiatry? Lecturer of “The meta-analysis. Meaning and interpretation”. Avila, June 13-14th 2008.
- Workshop: Critical issues of a manuscript: from the title to its publication. Fundación ESAME. Madrid, June 19-20th 2007. Director of the workshop.
- New European regulation about pediatric drugs and clinical trials in children. Fundación ESAME. Madrid, May 29th 2007. Director of the course.
- Clinical reports: from the regulatory requirements to the strategic communication. Fundación ESAME. Barcelona, January 25th 2007. Director of the course.
- “Active medicines in CNS and drugs” Master in Neuroscience and pain. Universidad de Granada. Granada, November 2006. Lecturer (0,5 ECTS).
- Modelling and simulation of clinical trials in the development of new drugs. IL3. Instituto de Formación Continua. Universitat de Barcelona. May 9th 2006. Coordinator of the course.
- Master in Clinical-Pharmaceutical Research. Escuela Superior de Estudios Farmacéuticos y Universidad de Alcalá. Member of the Master Scientific Committee and lecturer from 2003 to 2006.
- Clinical trials monitorization course. Colegio Oficial de Farmacéuticos de Madrid. Lecturer from 2005 until 2008.
- Course in Research and Development: clinical trials monitorization. Fundación ESAME, Madrid, march-april 2006. Lectures “Getting started with research. The clinical research study protocol: basic structure”, “Design of a clinical trial protocol”, “Statistical analysis and final report of a clinical trial”.
- Master in Clinical Trials Monitorization. Fundación ESAME, Madrid, october 2005-february 2006. Lecture “Communication of research results”
- Course “Design of a clinical study protocol for a clinical trial and an observational study”. Fundación ESAME, Barcelona, June 14th 2005. Lecture “How to write the rationale of a study protocol for a clinical trial and for an observational study”
- II Course for Clinical Research Coordinators/Data managers: update in clinical oncology research. Grupo Español de Cáncer de Pulmón. Bilbao, November 25-26th 2004. Lecture “Treatment size effect measures”.